Sunday, November 1, 2015

Applying What I Have Learned - Health

Me and my friends Kim and Kelly are talking like we normally do and I wanted to try to make a conversation last longer and to see how they felt about the subject. I used eye contact to understand more and not as much fidgeting. It was more effective than I thought, because I saw how they felt about our topic. It helped me change the subject if they felt bored of it and keep a conversation going instead of it dying. No fidgeting helped me keep my eye contact and it wasn't distracting to me like the previous time I talked to them.

In conclusion, eye contact and no fidgeting has a positive outcome on the conversations I have with my friends. Eye contact and no fidgeting work as an effective communication tactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment