Saturday, September 12, 2015

PE Tennis Forehand

Ryan Block H Forearm Video

1. I think I am a bit slanted back on my right. Which I can change by standing a bit forwards on my right.
2. I do bring the racket back, but I don't think I pulled it back enough. So I think I should bring it back by a few centimeters.
3. My wrist seems fine, but I could adjust it a bit more by steadying my stance.
4. & 5. It does but I hit it a bit high and doesn't swing over the ball and topspin the ball, the way I would like.

6. A) Two things I think I am doing well with my forehand swing are… WHY?

         I think I am improved on my forehand swing by hitting the ball, which I wasn't so good at aiming at before and it is steadier than what I did start in the beginning.

    B) Two things I’d like to work on with my forehand swing are… HOW?

I would like to improve on my stance, being steadier and rotating my body more to hit the ball. The other improvement I would want to make is on my wrist being firmer and being more ready to hit the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment