Monday, May 9, 2016

My Choice Government

If I was to create a country the system of government I would put in place would be a socialistic democracy. Firstly, I would have socialism because one people would enjoy that more than others because of the ability to have private properties and businesses. Then those people would be able to employ others and then there would be a lower number of jobless people. Then this could be leveled out with the government owning some businesses too, hiring the people left over from the privately owned businesses who did't hire them. Socialisms also gives out some social services (maternity leave, old age pension, welfare, free education). For example, the USA with Obamacare that has helped people with their medical problems. The taxes being used for some military and helping with the infrastructure.

Secondly, I chose democracy because people should vote for who they want, instead of getting corrupt leaders chosen by the government. The government must make decisions with the countries (citizens) consent, so a law would not upsetting to some citizens (except for gay marriage rights, because people should love what ever gender they want), so the political changes are responsible and not offensive or disruptive. This is a good combination because it is leaning towards equality and can bring peace throughout. In conclusion, my mix of socialism and democracy is good because of the equality and social services. And the citizens would be pleased with some private ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment