Monday, February 1, 2016

Snack Tasting


  • Was my snack healthy? Justify why you say yes or no. Think about what we’ve talked about sugar and fats.
  • Yes and No. It had a grade C+ on the nutrition label. It was a bit high in 


    2. When you choose a snack do you think about how healthy/unhealthy it is? Why or why not.
    Yes I thought about how healthy it was. I looked for other recipes if they had a healthier alternative. But I only had these ingredients available.
    3. Do you think food is meant to be eaten with other people? What are some effects of eating and socializing at the same time?
    Yes I think food is meant to be eaten with other people. It improves the mental and emotional health of a person and creates and makes social bonds stronger. It also helps with social skills, making the person who has trouble a bit more comfortable.

    4. Did you enjoy preparing your food? Do you think preparing your own food affects how much you enjoy eating it? Explain.
    I enjoyed preparing my food. It was very nice thinking that other people would get to enjoy what I made. It also made me think about what would taste good to people and made me be aware of the people around me.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment